“Restaurant of the Week” Segment – August 14, 2021
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – “Restaurant of the Week” Segment
“RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK” w/ Jacky Donnell re: “Elmer’s Restaurant” 1030 E. Palm Cyn., Dr., Way, P.S. CA.
– REPORT that you can dine inside or outside (early in the morning it’s comfortable).
– REPORT is open 7 days a week; 6 AM to 9 PM.
– REPORT on the prime rib; slow roasted, rock salted for $20 and change. 9 or 12 ounces.
– REPORT that Elmer’s sells an average or 3300 German Pancakes a month. It’s light, thin, baked in the over, 12-inch diameter, takes 12-14 minutes to bake, fluffy, topped w/ butter, lemon and powdered sugar. Can add apples, mixed berry, strawberries too.
– DISCUSSION of cinnamon in your coffee/water to help lose weight.
– REPORT on the menu until the middle of Sept.; CA. Omelet; Bacon Bacon Biscuits & Gravy; Grilled Ham & Cheese Trio (sandwich, salad, soup) on Garlic Bread.
– REPORT on the bacon shortage!!!! Impacts the new waffle w/ Tillamook Cheddar Cheese, hashbrowns and bacon in the batter and topped w/ 3 slices of bacon.