Museum Segment – August 7, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – Museum Segment
PALM SPRINGS ART MUSEUM w/ Scott Slaven re: Director of Marketing, Communications and Graphic Design. 101 N. Museum Dr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT that masks are still required in the Museum.
Main Museum (on Museum Way) is open Thurs., Fri., Sat., Sun.
Arch and Design Center (on Baristo and E. Palm Cyn.,) will open Sept., 9 w/ an exhibition about the Modern Chair.
Faye Sarkowsky Sculpture Garden is open Sunrise to Sunset.
– NEW EXHIBITIONS @ the Main Museum;
1. Robert Longo’s “Storm of Hope: Law and Disorder” the oversized charcoal drawings.
2. Agnes Pelton: Desert Transcendentalist – her 2 exhibitions will close on Sept., 5
3. Helen Frankenthaler abstract exhibition will come soon.
4. “Contemporary Photography” from the Permanent Collection.
– REPORT on the Persimmon Bistro & Wine Bar @ the P.S. Art Museum that will be closed until Sept., 25.
– REPORT that you still need to get your admission tickets on-line. FREE on Thurs., from 5 to 7 and get them on-line.