Legal Segment – August 21, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – Legal Segment
ROBERT L. FIRTH LAW w/ Robert Firth re: 68910 Adelina Road, Cathedral City, CA. 92234.
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS
1. What is the liability of the dog groomer who gave a dog to the WRONG OWNER? (Probably no legal issues, as long as the dog was returned to the rightful owner).
2. Does the land in Florida from that condo collapse have to be donated? (The condo association probably bears all the burden and SHOULD have insurance.)
3. Can I get unemployment if I quit/get fired over vaccination issue? (If you are fired for a cause, no)
– REPORT on his law practice for personal bankruptcy and estate planning. FYI the state of CA., has a large fund set aside to cover a large part of your lease payments to your landlords and folks don’t know this.
– REPORT on living trusts. CA. has an expensive probate system and take a long time and costs lots.
Living Trusts bypass probate. Much easier and more efficient. Robert HAS DONE LIVING TRUSTS in as quickly as 3 hours. Usually 1 to 2 weeks. If your estate is under $166,250.00 you can probate it in 4 months, but if it’s over that amount, YOU SHOULD GET A LIVING TRUST.
– REPORT on his FREE consultations.
– (contact info: www.firthlaw.com and (760) 770-4066).