D.O.H.C. Women’s Segment – August 21, 2021
10:00 -11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – D.O.H.C. Women’s Segment
DESERT OASIS HEALTH CARE w/ Cathy Allison re: Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Mental Health Therapist @ D.O.H.C. Behavioral Health where she is a Master Level Clinician. 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– HER THEME FOR TODAY; HOW TO GET THRU/OVER THE DAILY NEGATIVE NEWS IN THE WORLD.
– DISCUSSION of everyone feeling lost and adrift, w/ a loss of control.
– DISCUSSION of how we USE to break the feeling of depression; take a car trip w/ the family and we felt safe; got a map, made a plan and it served to keep us stable.
– DISCUSSION that we are a resilient species and we CAN adapt.
-REPORT to read Abraham Maslow’s books on positive psychology.
THINGS TO DO IF YOU CAN’T GET POSITIVE.
1. Tend to the basics.
2. Plan for your security.
3. Tend to the needs of your loves and relationships.
4. Take time for your own self esteem and self-actualization.
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and (760) 969-5277).