The Wheel Segment – July 31, 2021
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 1 – The Wheel Segment
PALM SPRINGS AERIAL TRAM PASSES w/ Greg Purdy.
– Passes for two up and down the Tram.
– REPORT on phases of remodeling going on.
– REPORT that the temperature is 40 degrees lower than the Desert Floor.
– REPORT on the new redone Museum (w/ an interactive video wall), Bar, Snack bar (is open), Peaks is not open yet.
– REPORT that the Tram will be closing Sept., 7 to Oct., 4 for yearly maintenance.
– REPORT on the upcoming Snow Guessing Contest AND PRIZES.
– DISCUSSION on the Dec., 5 Tree Lighting. Had a huge virtual audience last year (9,000 folks) vs. 200 in person.
SQUARED CONSTRUCTION w/ Oliver Torres – $500. credit from Oliver AND, after you have become a satisfied customer of Squared Construction, then you are eligible for a one-time referral fee of $500.
– REPORT on how their family business works.
– REPORT that they do one project @ a time.
– REPORT that people did a lot of remodeling during the Pandemic.
– DISCUSSION of the work they did on the old Riviera Hotel/new Margaritaville Hotel.