Legal Segment – July 17, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – Legal Segment
ROBERT L. FIRTH LAW w/ Robert Firth re: 68910 Adelina Road, Cathedral City, CA. 92234.
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS”
1. Can I get fired for not wearing a mask? (Yes, the owner of a business makes the rules).
2. If I am fired can I get unemployment? (Not if you do a “voluntary quit”…but sometimes employers don’t want to go thru the hassle.)
3. Can I get fired if I am too fat? (If weight was an original requirement for the job, yes, otherwise, probably not.)
4. Who will be libel for the building collapse in Florida? (Lots of people will be. 40 years ago the building was built in accordance w/ the current standards of the day. BUT, 10 years ago it was determined that buildings had to be inspected on a regular basis. At that point in time this condo building DID NOT pass the inspection, but did not make any repairs.)
– REPORT on his law practice for personal bankruptcy and estate planning. FYI the state of CA., has a large fund set aside to cover a large part of your lease payments to your landlords and folks don’t know this.
– REPORT on living trusts. CA. has an expensive probate system and take a long time and costs lots.
Living Trusts bypass probate. Much easier and more efficient. Robert HAS DONE LIVING TRUSTS in as quickly as 3 hours. Usually 1 to 2 weeks. If your estate is under $166,250.00 you can probate it in 4 months, but if it’s over that amount, YOU SHOULD GET A LIVING TRUST.
– REPORT on his FREE consultations.