DAPHealth/Revivals Segment – July 3, 2021
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – DAPHealth/Revivals Segment
MR. COMMUNITY w/ Steven Henke re: 1695 N. Sunrise Way, P.S. 92262.
– REPORT on 4 REVIVALS @ www.revivalsstores.com @ all four stores. Open 7 days a week. 10 to 6 PM. All precautions and protocols are in place.
– REPORT on the vaccinations still available @ DAPHealth.
– REPORT that this Sat., and Sun., there’s 50% sale on red/white/blue market items.
– REPORT on the activity @ the new Indio store.
– REPORT that 9700 clients are served in the C.V. by DAP Health.
– DISCUSSION that on July 6 the new Orange clinic will open @ DAP for Sexual Wellness. This will be a pilot program for 6 months. FREE Hiv, STI, PS, CC, HepC tests. Call and make an appointment. DAPHealth is expecting a spike in these issues. Theme is “removing barriers”!!!! Confidential w/ non-judgmental.
– REPORT that all 4 Revivals Stores (Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Palm Desert and Indio) are now open 10 AM to 6 PM. You can drop off @ each store and get a receipt for your taxes. You can schedule a pick-up and home cleanup too.
– SAVE THE DATE; OCT., 30 – Desert Aids Walk.