Act For MS/P.S. Air Museum/Waring International Piano Segment – July 3, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – Act For MS/P.S. Air Museum/Waring International Piano Segment
ACT FOR MS w/ Ann Greer re: 73-710 Fred Waring Dr., Ste., # 118, Palm Desert, CA. 92260.
– REPORT on the live event “Marx on Marx” w/ Bill Marx and his nephew Greg,, grandson of Gummo Marx. 7/25 @ the Classic Club. Appetizers, Cocktails, Dinner and the show $150.
PALM SPRINGS AIR MUSEUM re:745 N. Gene Autry Tr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT that today @ 10 AM the Coachella Valley Radio Control Club’s model airplane workshop for you people w/ a flight contest.
– REPORT that today and tomorrow, from 10 AM to 3 PM, Lifestream Blood Drive is going on @ the Air Museum. Donors get free admission. Don’t donate on an empty stomach or without drinking a lot of water.
– All children 12 and under get in FREE w/ a paying adult thru the summer.
– REPORT that the Café is open now too.
– Warbird Rides available for $195. Book online for a ride in one of 2 P-51, C-47, T28, T33 (jet).
– REPORT that money is being raised to go to the Air Races. Link on www.palmspringsairmuseum.org to donate.
VIRGINIA WARING INTERNATIONAL PIANO COMPETITION re: 73-710 Fred Waring Dr., #201, Palm Desert, CA. 92260.
– REPORT that the Waring just had an event w/ a 19 year-old pianist.
– REPORT that the VWIP Competition will come back in April 10 – 18, 2022. Expecting 25 contestants. Need housing and now you don’t NEED to have a piano, just an extra bedroom. There are other folks w/ pianos who have offered them up for practice.