“Restaurant of the Week” Segment – May 15, 2021
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – “Restaurant of the Week” Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
“RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK” w/ Charissa Farley re: “Wildest Restaurant and Bar”. 72-990 El Paseo, #3, Palm Desert, CA. 92260. (El Paseo & 74)
– In Dec., 2019 “Wildest Restaurant and Bar” began from Denise Dubarry Hay’s “Wildest Greens”. There is an homage to Denise in the restaurant’s spirit and style.
– REPORT on the outdoor patio. Music every night. Dedicated to health-conscious offerings. Beautiful food that is also good for you.
– REPORT on free-range meats, “wild” fish and many organic products as well. BUT a better steak and a better crab cake.
– DISCUSSION of the physical appearance of the space. Beautiful, sexy, comfortable and elegant.
Wine parties and tastings and also space available for group functions.
– DISCUSSION of her “secret” chef who will be revealed in the future. She came from San Diego.
– DISCUSSION of her “plant based” recipes and her price structure.
– REPORT on the entertainment style. Variations w/ the piano, outside fire pit, lighting, inside, outside, etc.
Not the calmest, not the tamest, BUT THE WILDEST!!!!
– REPORT on possible coming attractions.
– DISCUSSION of her Farley Interlocking Pavers company AND her Coachella Yoga Studio.