Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment “The Medicine Cabinet” Segment – May 15, 2021
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment “The Medicine Cabinet”
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”. Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– REPORT that we are entering our 62nd week of the Pandemic.
– REPORT on the ACT Trip over Mother’s Day to Hawaii. www.act-tours.com.
– CDC announced last Thurs., that if you have been fully vaccinated you DO NOT HAVE TO WEAR A MASK!!! The State of CA. may “catch up w/ this ruling” by June 15.
– REPORT that tonight Spotlight 29 will have a live outdoor concert!!!
– REPORT that CA. positivity rate is the LOWEST in the country of 1.1%. CA. has over 20 million folks who are fully vaccinated.
– D.O.H.C. is out @ La Quinta High School today w/ their mobile unit vaccinating folks. 5.18 – Mobile unit will be out @ Augustine Casino. D.O.H.C. is still doing 500 shots a day.
– DISCUSSION that 13% of folks still DO NOT WANT TO GET VACCINATED..
– “Questions from a “Joey Pals”.
1. From Garry…why do some people’s temperature spike right after the first shot? (Seems to happen more w/ different age groups.)