cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment “The Medicine Cabinet” – May 8, 2021
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment “The Medicine Cabinet”
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Barry Dayton re: Director of Marketing; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”. Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– DISCUSSION of “Vaccine Hesitancy” in people. Most people who WANT the vaccine HAVE gotten it.
– REPORT on the availability of vaccine for folks 16 and above since Ap., 15.
– REPORT on how to schedule your shot @ www.mydohc.com. Go to Palm Springs or Indio D.O.H.C. location. Testing is done @ both those locations as well IN YOUR CAR. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A D.O.H.C. MEMBER TO GET YOUR SHOT FROM THEM. You’ll get a card from D.O.H.C. documenting your shot record. Don’t laminate your cards because you will need to report your booster shots later on.
– DISCUSSION that when you get your vaccine you are PROTECTING EVERYONE ELSE. You won’t get very ill if you get the virus, you won’t be on a ventilator and you won’t get dead!!!!
– REPORT that D.O.H.C. is working w/ a group called “Vaccine Buddies” to help folks technologically challenged w/ booking their vaccine. Call Palm Springs (760) 808-8400 and/or Indio (760) 808-8404. Medical persons are answering those phones to help.
– REPORT on the July 1, 40th Anniversary plans for D.O.H.C. They will be giving out an additional $40,000. to selected Charities in celebration of their anniversary.