cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment “The Medicine Cabinet” – May 22, 2021
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment “The Medicine Cabinet”
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”. Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– “Questions from a “Joey Pal”.
1. Should women get their mammograms right after they get their vaccine? (No, the Vaccine may cause lymph nodes to enlarge a bit and show up on a mammogram, so wait 4 to 6 weeks, until the nodes go down) Screening mammogram, HOLD OFF. Diagnostic mammogram, GET IT.
2. Does Duke University have a new vaccine that will PREVENT THE NEXT PANDEMIC? (No one know what the next pandemic might be. This pandemic does not appear to be very predictable. New vaccines can be produced much more quickly now.)
– REPORT that if we had the vaccine @ the beginning of this Pandemic the deaths would have been much lower.
– DISCUSSION of now that we have the genome of the virus and can target them much more quickly. Mrna technology is pretty simple and the platform is very quick. Scientists have been studying this virus for YEARS.
– REPORT on this being rattlesnake month. As temperature change the rattlesnakes are out. Watch out when hiking and watch out for your dogs. There is a vaccine for dogs who get bitten.
– REPORT on this being skin cancer awareness month. Your skin is your largest organ….check yearly for any change in a mole or freckle etc.
– REPORT that you must STILL GET TESTED.
Folks who have been vaccinated and got re-tested, were positive again, but had no symptoms.