Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Segment – May 8, 2021
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
CITY OF PALM SPRINGS POLICE DEPARTMENT w/Chief Brian Reyes re: 200 S. Civic Drive, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT that he picked up a $50,000. check from The Tribe for the Boys and Girls Club (and that he is the President of the Board) because the Club needed funds to repair/replace several air conditioning units before the heat of the summer gets here.
– REPORT that The Tribe gave the Police Department a $25,000. grant to add some new and advanced computer programs to enable them to do better job reporting all crime scene investigations w/ 3D imaging, uses less staff, to document all scenes.
– REPORT that most of Palm Springs outdoor lighting is on palm trees and how much the new Pedestrian Crosswalks will be helpful and improve the safety for our pedestrians in our City.
– DISCUSSION of his concerns over the Homeless and the plans he is involved with for solving that issue.
– REPORT on his hope for the future of the City of Palm Springs and his optimism.