D.O.H.C. Women’s Segment – April 17, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – D.O.H.C. Women’s Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Cathy Allison re: Licensed Clinical Social Worker @ Behavioral Health where she is a Master Level Clinician. 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– HER THEME; “Being Positive”. Part of cognitive reframing (reframing something that happens to you and make it positive going forward).
– REPORT that most solutions start w/ a conversation w/ yourself.
– SHARING “Watch your thoughts they become your words; watch your words, they become your actions; watch your actions they become your habits; watch your habits they become your character.”
– DISCUSSION of how to achieve these goals. Takes practice. “Move first, feel better later.”
– FOR WOMEN; Happiness Boosters.
1. Keep a “gratitude” journal. Do it @ least once a week for 6 weeks.
2. Perform an act of kindness either 5 times a day or 5 times a week.
3. Do a “thank you” for something someone has done. Mail an old-fashioned letter.
4. Every day write down 3 things that went well and why.
5. Figure out your strengths and how you can deploy them.