cont. “Senior Moment” Segment – April 10, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – cont. “Senior Moment” Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
FOREST LAWN w/ Larry Davis re: 69855 E. Ramon Rd., Cathedral City, CA. 92234.
– DISCUSSION of the posted precautions from OSCHA that are in place now for funeral services.
– DISCUSSION that the services are just outside w/ the tents and fans and water. Hope to open the chapel soon.
– DISCUSSION that even restrooms can only have one person in the bathroom at a time.
– DISCUSSION of the on-going cleaning that is required. Forest Lawn has ALWAYS SUBSCRIBED TO UNIVERSAL PRECAUTIONS.
– DISCUSSION about the shortage of burial vaults.
– REPORT that when a body dies, most viruses die as well. Air in a decedent’s lungs may have the virus in them and so masks are sometimes used on a body.
– DISCUSSION of the different types of autopsies.
– DISCUSSION of the importance of pre-planning and pre-paying for their final services. IMPORTANT TO TALK TO THE FAMILY too. 100 decisions to make the first day someone dies.
– REPORT that Forest Lawn has NEVER been closed, is considered an essential business. You can have tours in person or virtually.