D.O.H.C. Women’s Segment – March 20, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – D.O.H.C. Women’s Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTH CARE w/ Cathy Allison re: Licensed Clinical Social Worker @ D.O.H.C. Behavioral Health where she is a Master Level Clinician. 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– HER THEME; “Live Like There’s No Tomorrow”. Women want/need to get BACK OUT THERE.
– DISCUSSION that “the hand that rocks the cradle, rules the world”.
– DISCUSSION that the return to social relationships may be awkward. We need physical “touch”.
– REPORT that the “failure to thrive” syndrome if we don’t TOUCH. New study says that this syndrome pertains to elderly folks AS WELL.
– REPORT that women need to get “back out there”. It may take a while and be awkward to restart.
– FOR WOMEN TO JUMP START AFTER THE PANDEMIC;
1. Think of something you’ve always wanted to do and who could do it w/ you.
2.Think of someplace you’ve always wanted to go and who could go w/ you.
3. What makes you happy and do that. Perhaps something you did as a child that made you happy.