cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment “The Medicine Cabinet” – March 20, 2021
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment “The Medicine Cabinet”
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations ; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– REPORT on wearing 2 or 3 masks. Some folks are not positioning their masks OVER THEIR NOSES.
– PLEA TO GET VACCINATED AND GET TESTED. Report on school sports. Both indoor and outdoor sports and the rules for testing.
– REPORT that even local pharmacies are getting vaccine to distribute. GO TO www.myturn.ca.gov to make a vaccination appointment.
– REPORT that data shows that the efficacy of the 1st shot gives you 80% protection.
– DISCUSSION that some folks (“long haulers”) who had COVID that still have the symptoms, when they get vaccinated, the symptoms go away.
– REPORT that 2 weeks after the 2nd shot YOU ARE FULLY IMMUNIZED!!!
– REPORT that is you are going to have a bad reaction to the vaccine, it will happen within 17 minutes. Very rare though.
– REPORT that the three things to look for AFTER your vaccine; a little arm pain, a little fatigue and a possible low temperature. The discomfort PROVES the vaccine is WORKING. But NOTHING IS WORSE than getting the VIRUS.
– REPORT that Barry Dayton keeps the www.mydohc.com website updated.