cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment “The Medicine Cabinet” – February 20, 2021
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment “The Medicine Cabinet”
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Lindsey Valenzuela re: Administrator over Population Health and Prescription Management; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– REPORT on MASKS.
1. 2 blue masks are not any better than one.
2. N95 counterfeit masks are out there. N95 should be reserved for health care workers. KN95’s are for the general public.
3. Make sure masks are 3 layers, w/ some sort of filter between them or surgical masks w/ a cloth one in between.
4. NOT RECOMMENDED are gator ones or a mask w/ a filter/valve.
– REPORT on the infusion of Bamlanivimab when appropriate. Takes 3 to 4 hours. Strong protocol for Bam’s use. Regeneron also. Both drugs are under emergency use authorization. THESE VACCINES ARE FREE to D.O.H.C. to give and to patients to receive.
– DEFINITION of monoclonal antibodies that are created from folks who have had the virus and are for treatment to create these antibodies in patients who don’t need to be hospitalized.
– REPORT on how the testing system works @ D.O.H.C. Stay the course w/ protocols.
– REPORT that D.O.H.C. is vaccinating only their members, but others can go to the county website for additional sites for shots.
– REPORT that Barry Dayton keeps the www.mydohc.com website updated.