Ascend Insurance Segment – February 27, 2021
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Ascend Insurance Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
ASCEND INSURANCE w/ Dennis VanBuskirk re: 36917 Cook St., #101, Palm Desert, CA. 92211.
– DISCUSSION that Insurance Companies look to see if your home is within 5 miles of a fire station in order for you to get fire insurance. Need to be 1,000 feet from a fire hydrant as well.
– Dennis’s company has the California Fair Plan that covers you for fire if you don’t meet the 5 mile and 1,000 feel requirements.
– REPORT that Dennis insures all over California. Also in California, Utah, Arizona, Texas etc.
– REPORT that insurance rates WILL be going up.
– REPORT that there is great product thru Mercury for new home owners as new homes are now required to have sprinklers in new homes.
– REPORT that the insurance issues in Texas are not considered “acts of God”.
– COVERED CA. has extended the time to change your coverage until May 15.
– REPORT on what to do “insurance-wise” in this new year. Most rates are going up, but if you have your home insurance w/ your mortgage payment, you might not notice the increase in your insurance. Call Dennis and let him SHOP it for you. He has 30 different carriers to shop for ALL TYPES OF INSURANCE needs. 90% of the time he can get you more coverage for the same amt. of $ OR same coverage for less $, etc.
– REPORT that Ascend, Ins. DOES ALL YOUR PAPERWORK and most documents/signatures can be done on-line.
– REPORT that his office SPEAKS SPANISH and NEVER a brokerage fee.