Travel cont. A.C.T.Segment – January 16, 2021
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Travel cont. A.C.T.Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
A.C.T. TOURS w/ Steve Kanold re: 555 S. Sunrise Way, #219, Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– REPORT on their recommendation for a site to check the travel restrictions for all countries, go to www.smarttours.com.
– REPORT on the FREE Travel Club the first Wednesday in Feb., w/ a Valentine Theme.
– DISCUSSION that travel is “evolving” every month. 70% of people have only one goal when this “shut down” is over, THEY WANT TO TRAVEL.
– DISCUSSION of whether or not you will have to provide proof you have been vaccinated to travel.
– DISCUSSION of the May, 2021 trip to Hawaii, which is OPEN. Fly in and out of Palm Springs for Mother’s Day. 5 – 6 days as the hotel on Waikiki Beach on Oahu, right on the beach. Cost, including air fare is $1,295.
– DISCUSSION of the Mar., 2022 Royal Caribbean Cruise trip to both islands of New Zealand. Fly to Sydney first, spend 3 days there, then board the ship Royal Caribbean “Ovation” and sail to both islands. Price is $2,995. Door to door.