Eisenhower Health Segment – January 16, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – Eisenhower Health Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
EISENHOWER HEALTH w/ Lee Rice re: Media Coordinator and Communications Specialist and Public Information Officer. 3900 Bob Hope Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270.
– REPORT that Jan., 1 Eisenhower Health turned 50 years old. Thank you to the Joey listeners and the community for all the support for 50 years!!!
– REPORT on how EH always preps for Emergency situations AND in 2020 had to PREP FOR COVID-19, an unfunded and unknown situation.
– DISCUSSION that EH’s COVID=19 Response Fund and the Hospital Recovery Fund raised #14 million in record time thanks to the community.
– DISCUSSION of how people were hesitant to come to EH for their regular appointments i.e. cancer treatments, heart surgeries, elective surgeries etc.,
– New year, BUT SAME VIRUS. Continue to use all protocols.
– REPORT that EH has the vaccine and has all the necessary freezers and is now administering the Pfiser 2 shot Vaccine to their front-line workers.