D.O.H.C. Women’s Segment – January 16, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – D.O.H.C. Women’s Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Cathy Allison re: Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Behavioral Health @ 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– QUESTIONS from “Joey Pals”.
1. Worried because I am starting to talk to myself. (A new thing, scary. Cathy’s suggestions on how to get new “coping” skills.)
– DISCUSSION that talking out loud may be a way to “problem solve”.
– DISCUSSION of how we take in and process information…verbally, visually, etc. and then validate the information in the opposite way.
2. 55% of jobs lost are to women, the highest number since 1949 and how badly women are being impacted.
– DISCUSSION of all the available support groups on-line. i.e. Community Centers, Joslyn, Mizel, etc.
– REPORT on her experience getting her COVID-19 vaccination @ D.O.H.C. She had no side effects what-so-ever.
– REPORT on her 2021 quote to start the New Year, from C.S. Lewis….”you can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending”.