Restaurant of the Week Segment – December 5, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Pat Milsop re: “Flemings Prime Steak House and Wine Bar”. 71800 CA-111, Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270.
– REPORT on the lovely outdoor service they are providing in the Common Area of the “River” @ Rancho Mirage.
– REPORT that the outdoor seating has heaters, plenty of light. Very comfortable.
– REPORT that Flemings is hoping to serve until 10 PM on Christmas Eve. (this may change). Open @ 4 PM and seat every 15 minutes.
– REPORT that you cannot make a reservation on-line, due to the number of tables. Call the restaurant for reservations.
– REPORT that the regular menu will be available thru out the Season.
– REPORT on 3 course pre-fixed menu for Christmas Holidays. To be announced depending on possible “shut down”.
– REPORT that take-out starts @ 12 Noon. Deliver thru Uber-eats. “Family Bundle” available w/ saving. Also doing “Wine-to-go”. List is on-line.
– Linda Espinosa designed the outdoor setting.
– DISCUSSION of the COVID-19 restrictions for seating etc. Sanitizing stations everywhere. Servers wash their hands every half hour. Disposable menus available as well as digital ones.