Restaurant of the Week Segment – December 12, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Paris Kessinger re: “Crazy Mel’s Burgers & Bar”. 166 N. Palm Cyn., Dr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT on the effect of the “Shut Down” due to COVID-19.
– REPORT on how they are doing “take out”
– REPORT that they are open every day 9 AM to 7 PM for “take out”. Dealing w/ customers, staff, city.
– REPORT on business all the years.
– REPORT that only he and George are working @ this time. Giving away $5. In coupons if you order thru any of the delivery service. If you are a “neighbor” they’ll give you 10% off your order just to help each other out.
– REPORT that “Marilyn” will be coming back to Downtown P.S. and will be visible from “Crazy Mel’s”.
– MENTION that tonight @ 7 PM on Channel #2 will be the “Act for MS” televised gala.
– REPORT that a movie “Accidental Date” was filmed on their property. Produced by P.S.W.I.F.T. They made date shakes etc.,
– REPORT that they have a breakfast menu, grilled cheese menu, lunch menu, etc. GREAT BURGERS from Crown Meat Distributors.
– DISCUSSION of the feelings and attitudes of the businesses downtown. 10 PM curfew.
– GO to their FB page for all the links.
– Trees freshly cut, not stored for months.
– From Montana and Idaho.
– They will deliver.
– Tree stands available, that don’t leak.
– Wreaths, garlands, etc.,
– Will flock any color.
– Open 9 AM to 9 PM up to and thru Christmas Day.
– Their lot: 73-796 San Luis Rey, Palm Desert. Call Chuck (951) 544-3569.