Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – December 12, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Lindsey Valenzuela re: Doctor of Pharmacy; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– REPORT that we are starting the 39th week of COVID-19 “Sheltering in Place”.
– REPORT on the effects of the vaccine in Europe, especially the UK, giving the Pfiser 2-SHOT Vaccine to their health care workers. Folks w/ severe allergies have experienced anaphylactic shock. (This is the “Joey Pal’s” question as well.)
– REPORT that in the trials for the vaccine, out of 20,000 participants only 137 have had a negative reaction in the UK.
– DEFINITION of what significant allergies means when it comes to negative reactions to the vaccine.
– REPORT that this week COVID-19 replaced heart disease as the #1 killer of Americans in the U.S. 11,800 deaths vs. 10,700 for heart disease.
– STATISTIC that 1 in 100 persons will die of COVID-19 in the next 6 months.
– REPORT that during the next 6 months that we have the vaccine we will be working toward building the supply of vaccine.
– DISCUSSION that during the severe lockdown, we need to work on our “out of the public” behaviors. i. e. In our homes.