cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – December 19, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– REPORT that we might have “herd immunity” by next Sept., or Oct.
– DISCUSSION of the disaster for the hospitals in the Coachella Valley. No flattening of the “curve” since Thanksgiving.
– REPORT that DOHC now has over 50 COVID-19 patients in hospital. 0% capacity for ICU beds in Riverside County.
– DISCUSSION of how to be home “in your bubble” for Christmas. Use common sense and be aware of the science involved.
– REPORT that testing HAS TO BE FOR SYMPOMATIC PEOPLE at this point in time, due to overload for testing. Hopefully the end of the surge will come by the end of January, 2021.
– DISCUSSION of whether or not the vaccine will be a yearly thing.
– REPORT that the side effects of the vaccine are very rare. After you get the vaccine you will be observed for 20 minutes to be certain you are ok.
– DISCUSSION of how DOHC will administer the vaccine when they get it.