Restaurant of the Week Segment – November 28, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Marty Webster re: “Aspen Mills Bread Company”. 555 S. Sunrise Way Dr., Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– REPORT on all the stores; 1.) 555 S. Sunrise Way., Palm Springs, CA. 92264. 2.) Inside R.M. Library, 71-100 Hwy., 111, R.M., CA. 3.) Inside Clark’s Nutrition, 34175 Monterey Ave., R.M., CA. 4.) La Quinta, 46-520 Washington St., La Quinta, CA.
– REPORT on how/where/when to order for Christmas. Choose from 5 different pies, all the breads, all the rolls, all the muffins, brownies. Can pick up your order until the day before Christmas.
– REPORT that you can buy “gift cards” for gifts.
– REPORT that calling in is the easiest way to order. Curb-side pickup. Will deliver to homes and businesses now.
– REPORT on the “breakfast box”. Custom made; i.e. eggs, muffin, yogurt, fruit, juice.
– REPORT on the sandwich platters, with each half or quarter wrapped in saran wrap.
– REPORT that most stores are open 7 AM – 6:30 PM @ this point in time Monday thru Saturday.
– REPORT that the Desert Sun voted Aspen Mills best Bakery In the Valley. Lots of awards @ all locations.