Gough Financial Services Segment – November 28, 2020
h3>11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Gough Financial Services Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
GOUGH INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL SERVICES w/ Janice Gough – 471 E. Tahquitz Cyn., Way, #221, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– DISCUSSION of we are moving into a different financial climate. Social Security will HAVE to change by 2031 when it will go bankrupt. Because less people are going INTO the work force than are going OUT and need to be supported by SS.
– DISCUSSION that SS may be “grandfathered” for seniors already in the program.
– Clinton took funds out of SS to balance the budget.
– DISCUSSION of Equity Index Annuity. PLAN AHEAD. Janice will help you plan to do this. She re-certifies each year.
– DISCUSSION that there are only 2 vehicles that will help you now where you can take money out tax free. 1. Roth Conversions. 2. Life Insurance.
– DISCUSSION of student loans. NOW there is some sort of forgiveness.
– REPORT that Janice will help you file for your EDD Unemployment, (may end the end of the year), your Small Business Stimulus loan, your PPP and has great success in getting it done. She charges a small fee, but it’s on monies you weren’t going to get otherwise and it’s very time consuming for her staff.
– COMPLIMENTARY review of your finances from Janice.
– Her weekly columns in the Desert Star Weekly and the Public Record. Sign up for her FREE weekly newsletter.