“Go Green” Segment – November 7, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 1 – “Go Green” Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT WATER AGENCY w/ Ashley Metzger re: 1200 S. Gene Autry Tr., Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– REPORT that today is National Book Lovers Day. Opening their FREE library @ DWA. Kiosk is outside.
Grab a “water-themed” book. You can win a FREE Kindle by following them on Social Media. Contest ends Nov., 22.
– WEBINAR this month on Nov., 18 is on pipeline replacement. Pipes are 30” diameter being replaced on Caballeros for example. Not plastic or PVC does well in the Desert, but Copper does better www.dwa.or/virtual.
– DISCUSSION on how areas of pipe that need replacing are determined.
– DEC., 8, sign up for the $5. Webinar and receive a Glass ornament, a succulent and a craft.
– DISCUSSION of no fats, (milk) oils or greases down the drain over Thanksgiving Dinner or the Holidays. Not even if you run hot water w/ the garbage disposal either.
– DISCUSSION of how to report water waste @ www.dwa.org/waterwaste or by phone @ X 184. Take a picture if you can or report the time of day you spot the water waste.
(760) 323-4971 X 184)