Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – November 21, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Lindsey Valenzuela re: Doctor of Pharmacy; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– REPORT that we are starting the 36th week of COVID-19 “Sheltering in Place”.
– REPORT on the rules for Thanksgiving; Stay home, no more than 3 families who don’t live in the same home, w/ total of 10 persons only, outdoors w/ masks, for 2 hours only.
– DISCUSSION that we all need to “take a breath” and pay attention to the protocols. TIME plays a big part in infection. LIMIT time of exposure to someone who is positive WAS 15 minutes cumulative, NOW CONSECUTIVE minutes.
– REPORT to just WEAR A MASK WHEN YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE and don’t hang around folks you don’t live with. Following these rules will help us get back into the red tier.
– REPORT on masks…You don’t need one driving in the car; don’t need one walking if no one is around you; if you are under 2 years old; have medical issues; have hearing issues.
– REPORT that over 1 million U.S. children have been diagnosed w/ COVID-19. 111,000 children under 18 were diagnosed last week.