cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – November 7, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– DISCUSSION on the progress of a vaccine. Hundreds of millions of doses are ready to go. Most of the vaccines are 2 shot.
– DISCUSSION that they will use the same method as the drive-thru Flu Clinics for the COVID-19.
– DISCUSSION of the 12,000 flu shots D.O.H.C. has given. Test for flu A and B and COVID thru the drive-thru Flu Clinics @ the same time. Using the RAPID-ID.
– DISCUSSION that flu season stops the end of March.
– REPORT that the Country has really increased their testing for COVID-19 to get us back to the red zone.
– REPORT that the middle of the U.S. has high case rates.
– www.countyofriverside.com and see where testing is available.
– REPORT that there is an app for your phone to tell you when you are near someone w/ COVID-19.