cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – November 28, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Lindsey Valenzuela re: Doctor of Pharmacy; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– DISCUSSION of new test Riverside is offering….- gettested.ruhealth.org and see where testing is available.
– DISCUSSION of importance of testing IF you’ve been around someone who TELLS you they are positive, even w/ a mask on.
– REPORT on turn around time for testing now. Ask the facility you are using. Until you have the results of your test, STAY HOME/ISOLATE until you get the results.
– QUESTION FROM A “JOEY PAL”. How long can I wear a mask? Cloth mask….wash it regularly. Stock up on 3 ply cloth masks. KN95 masks are disposable. Not recommended to wear them longer than a day.
– DON’T TOUCH YOUR FACE. When you put on and take off your masks…EGAD!!!
– DISCUSSION of how D.O.H.C. communicates on a regular basis w/ all their members.