Restaurant of the Week Segment – October 17, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Dan Gore re: “Oscar’s Palm Springs”. 125 E. Tahquitz Cyn., Way, Ste., #108, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT that Fri., and Sat., open for dinner from 5 to 9 PM. Fri., Sat., and Sun., brunch from 10 AM to 2 PM, then a break, then dinner from 5 to 9 PM on Fri., and Sat.
– REPORT that Mon., “Hot Chicks” from 9 PM to 12 Midnight. Drag performers record their shows @ home and then project them on the wall outside. Mexican menu from Arturo. Social precautions in place. Spanish speaking. Adult content.
– REPORT that Thurs., Anita Rose hosts the FREE movie night in the courtyard. In Oct., it’s all Halloween Movies. Open @ 6:30 for dinner and movies start @ 8 PM. 2 huge screens. Come in costumes if you like. Reservation @ www.oscarscabaret.com.
– REPORT that you can’t make reservations “the day of”.
– REPORT that Oscar’s has expanded upstairs on the balcony.
– REPORT that live entertainment and the Sunday Tea Dance are non-existence.
– HOLD THE DATE: Free Christmas Day breakfast from 8 AM to 11 AM.
– REPORT that the Compliance Code folks for the City check on “Oscar’s” every week.