Martorella Law Segment – October 17, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 4 – Martorella Law Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
MARTORELLA LAW w/ Daniel Martorella 1775 E. Palm Cyn., Dr. Palm Springs, CA. 92264. Expert in Family Law.
– REPORT on how to vote and the importance of same. The options you have. On-line/by mail on Oct., 5/call (800) 345-VOTE) @ your polling place.
– REPORT that the U.S. Post Office now will NOT use sorting machines for the election. Mail your ballot in early and avoid the high volume of votes around election time.
– DISCUSSION that it is relatively difficult to vote for a dead person.
– REPORT THAT THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A RIGGED ELECTION IN CALIFORNIA.
– DISCUSSION of his suggestions of how to handle the controversy over the coming election.
– DISCUSSION of how to handle questions about your vote. How to ask for an opinion.
– DISCUSSION of the demeanor of adults during an election year.
– REPORT that people are not getting their information in the same way during COVID-19 Pandemic.
– REPORT on the court system now. Most cases are virtual and all the problems that arise.
– REPORT on when a lawyer can “walk away” from a case.
– MOST of his cases are now about families/farmers etc. as we lose channels of distribution.
– REPORT on the 8 week lag in processing unemployment claims.