“Go Green” Segment – October 3, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – “Go Green” Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT WATER AGENCY w/ Ashley Metzger re: 1200 S. Gene Autry Tr., Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– REPORT that Ashley goes into the office frequently although the public is not allowed in the building @ DWA.
– Oct. is overseeding time. DWA WEBINAR on overseeding is still upon the website. Grass is only dormant for 2 months. www.Dwa.org/virtual
– WEBINAR on 10.27 is on grass removal.
– DISCUSSION that Board of Directors has extended relief to customers so there will be no penalties, no shut offs, etc., thru Nov., 17.
– DISCUSSION that DWA needs your updated contact information. www.dwa.org/myinfo.
– REPORT that DWA has financial help for folks having trouble paying their bill. Hoping to get a CARE program in place.
– DISCUSSION that the Butterfly Garden is still available to view @ their offices on Gene Autry Trail.
– DISCUSSION of how to report water waste @ www.dwa.org/waterwaste or by phone @ X 184. Take a picture if you can or report the time of day you spot the water waste.