Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – October 24, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Barry Dayton re: 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– REPORT on Medicate Open Enrollment. From Oct. 15 to Dec., 7. Time to make changes to their Medicare Plan. If you don’t respond during this time frame, for the most part, you cannot make changes for a year.
– Part A. No cost. In-patient care in hospital.
– Part B. @ 65 for a small cost. Out-patient care.
– Part C is Medicare Advantage. All of the care you get under Part A and B. Plus additional care: ie: dental, drug coverage, gym, transportation, etc. @ no additional cost.
– Part D is additional drug coverage that you can purchase as a supplement.
– REPORT on the virtual services available now from the safety and comfort of your home.
– DISCUSSION of why to become a member of D.O.H.C.
– DISCUSSION of the health care plans D.O.H.C. contracts w/ thru your employer.
– REPORT on 2 new ways to find out about Open Enrollment. FREE. 1. FB Live and 2. ZOOM presentation. Sign up @ www.mydohc.com. There is also a comparison grid on the website.
– Works w/ Billhartz Insurance Agency
– REPORT on an “Easy Way to Shop for Medicare Plans” on the website.
(760) 320-9914 Melissa Diaz X 1502)