Travel Segment – September 19, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Travel Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
MIKE THOMPSON RV’S w/ Sher Lyckman re: 68318 Hwy., 111, Cathedral City, CA. 92234.
– She’s the Store Manager @ Mike Thompson RV in Cathedral City.
– DISCUSSION of the timing of creating and building an RV….up to 30, 60. 90 days.
– REPORT the dealership in Cathedral City is actually the smallest Mike Thompson dealership.
– REPORT that Mike Thompson RV is giving substantial discount to essential workers in October.
– REPORT that Mike Thompson’s business is brisk because people want to live/sleep/eat in their own space, i.e. their R.V. and not travel via air or car and stay in hotels etc.,
– REPORT on how to fill up/service/repair your Mike Thompson RV. Typically service once a year. Typically fill up @ truck stops.
– DEFINITION of a diesel pusher”.
– SELLS used motor coaches. Will take trade-ins. NEED TRADE-INS/NEED INVENTORY. Sizzling Summer Sales going on now. Will take on consignment.