Palm Springs Chamber Segment – September 26, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 2 – Palm Springs Chamber Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
PALM SPRINGS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE w/ Nona Watson, CEO 190 W. Amado Rd., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT on the closings of businesses in Palm Springs during the Pandemic.
– DISCUSSION of how restaurants, i.e. Elmers has re-invented their services to cope w/ the Pandemic.
– DISCUSSION of the opinions of the closure of Palm Canyon to allow restaurants and retailers to expand into the street.
– REPORT on the new airlines flying into Palm Springs.
– REPORT that her chamber meetings are conducted via ZOOM.
– REPORT on her design of the P.S.I LOVE YOU art work next to the Rowan.
– REPORT on the Wed. night dinners “At the Top of the Rowan”, now open to locals and not just hotel guests.
– REPORT on the statis of the Walk of Stars here in the City. How to submit an application via the Chamber’s web site.