Halo Disgnostics Segment – September 19, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Halo Disgnostics Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
HALO DIAGNOSTICS w/ Bernadette Greenwood. re: 1.) 1133 N. Palm Cyn., Dr., Ste., “B”, Palm Springs, CA. 92262 (760) 322-8883. 2.) 74-785 Hwy.,111, Ste., #101 West Building, Indian Wells, CA. 92210 (760) 322-8883. 3.) 81800 Dr. Carreon Blvd., Ste., “C”, Indio, CA. 92201 (760) 863-4085.
– REPORT that Desert Medical Imaging is now Halo Diagnostics.
– REPORT that they are expanding ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. Have 30 facilities at this point in time. Soon to be more nationally.
– REPORT on their mission statement: Innovate, create, validate and replicate.
– DISCUSSION of their safety protocols and their patients from all over the world.
– DEFINITION of P.S.A. developed by Dick Albin from the U. of Arizona. PSA test is a blood test.
– REPORT that men dread the Digital Rectal Exam that is becoming optional to the MRI. The prostate is the ONLY SOLID organ in the male body.
– REPORT on most at risk men have a family history of Prostate Cancer or are of African American descent.
– REPORT on the end of “poke and hope” treatment and NOW the first thing to do is GET AN MRI.
– REPORT that 3 things make a PSA go up; cancer, infection and inflammation.
– REPORT that men should have a PSA blood test in “shared decision making” w/ their primary physician. Currently if you are a healthy white male, have a PSA once a year.
– REPORT on the many doctors on staff. REPORT on all the specialties they serve. REPORT on the different levels of symptoms. REPORT on the different Cancers they treat and do imaging on.
– SUGGGESTION that men should NEVER let a doctor put a finger, a needle or anything into their prostate, UNTIL they have had an MRI first.
(760) 776-8989 X 123)