Financial Services Segment – September 26, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Financial Services Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
GOUGH FINANCIAL SERVICES w/ Janice Gough – 125 E. Tahquitz Cyn., Way, #203, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– DISCUSSION of her article, “Why 50% of Folks are Unprepared for Retirement”.
– DISCUSSION of having a more meaningful life w/out financial problems if you plan correctly.
– DISCUSSION of the benefits financially of working from home, i.e. tax incentives for home offices etc.,
– DISCUSSION of why retirement is a scary thing because of long term care and medical expenses.
– DISCUSSION of the fact that using an annuity is cheaper than buying a fully insured plan.
– DEFINITION of not being able to perform 2 out of 6 daily activities being the sign to activate the “rider”.
– REPORT that Janice will help you file for your EDD Unemployment and has great success in getting it done.
– REPORT that SBA loans are @ 3.75% for businesses and 2.75% for non-profits.
– COMPLIMENTARY review of your finances from Janice.
– Her weekly columns in the Desert Star Weekly and Public Record. Sign up for the FREE weekly newsletter.