Eisenhower Health Segment – September 26, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – Eisenhower Health Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
EISENHOWER HEALTH w/ Brett Klein “Mr. Palm Springs and Dr. Ranjeet Minocha, Board certified allergist w/ Eisenhower Health’s Allergy & Immunology Clinic re: 39000 Bob Hope Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA. (760) 346-2700.
– DISCUSSION of how and why people get allergies.
– REPORT that this is the newest facility @ Eisenhower Health and he is developing this department.
– REPORT on seasonal allergies; the drugs used to treat them and allergies to antibiotics.
– HOLD THE DATE: 9/28 National Penicillin Allergy Day to raise awareness.
– DISCUSSION that many times people are mis-diagnosed and aren’t really allergic to penicillin.
– REPORT that that only 10% of U.S. Citizens are really allergic to penicillin.
– REPORT on his treatment of hay fever and the “scratch” test that is still used.