Desert Oasis Healthcare Women’s Segment – September 19, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – Desert Oasis Healthcare Women’s Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Cathy Allison re: Licensed Clinical Social Worker. 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– REPORT that she has a Master’s Degree and also her job description.
– REPORT that she’s NOW running a virtual Zoom behavioral clinic for D.O.H.C.
– QUESTION from a “Joey Pal”.
– Drama involved for a “first-time” home schooling situation. DISCUSSION of the pressure on women/Mothers who are working from home and home schooling too.
– DISCUSSION of the loss of structure. Staying in your pj’s keep you in a relaxed mode. 5 days out of the week, go thru your “work” routine EVEN though you are working from home. Same for children. Structure provides the comfort we need.
– REPORT that sales of pj’s has skyrocketed. Clothes have a purpose. “Dress for Success”.
– SUGGESTION that if you are home schooling, keep in touch w/ the school/teacher because you must be a PART of the virtual learning NOW.
– SUGGESTION that someone in the family has to be the person to “remember to remember”. WRITE IT DOWN and take the pressure off by writing it down.
– REPORT on her thoughts/predictions of how all of this home schooling will affect our children going forward. Thoughts on special education cases.