Desert Dream Dentistry Segment – September 19, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 4 – Desert Dream Dentistry Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT DREAM DENTISTRY AND SPA w/ Dr. Kianor Shah re: 73151 El Paseo, Ste., C, Palm Desert, CA. 92260.
– DISCUSSION of the safety procedures that he has implemented in this office. DDD is an essential service.
– REPORT that dental emergencies travel quickly to your brain, your blood stream, your heart, your kidneys, etc. and can cause serious issues.
– QUESTIONS from “Joey Pal’s”.
– How does gum disease cause bigger problems? An active infection can develop and travel through your body and impact your overall general health.
– Full service dental office. Symptoms of gum disease. Sensitivity, inflamed red gums.
– REPORT on the social distancing protocols he and his staff are using in their office. NO COVID-19 issues in his office. Following “universal protocols”.
– DISCUSSION of his work w/ dental emergencies and the ability to stop pain. Call the office and he will accommodate your dental emergency on the weekends if needed.
– REPORT that he will see patients ON THE WEEKENDS, especially busy on Saturdays.
– REPORT of his international work launching the American Academy of Oral Surgery and Global Implantology Institute. He has connected all w/ a Webinar for Health Care Professionals. How the Pandemic is being handled by his medical colleagues all over the world.
– DISCUSSION of NOT to go to the local emergency room for dental emergencies, call Dr. Shah.
– Office on El Paseo, without the El Paseo prices.