Travel Segment – August 29, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Travel Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
MIKE THOMPSON RV SUPERSTORE w/ Sher Lychman re: 68318 E. Hwy., 111, Cathedral City, CA. 92234.
– She’s the Store Manager @ Mike Thompson RV in Cathedral City.
– DISCUSSION that demand for her RV’s is really high during COVID-19. Sales up 600% since last year. – REPORT that factories are having trouble keeping up w/ demand. Folks want to fly less, drive more. Stay safer, social distance, vacation etc. this way.
– REPORT on how safe travel is in an RV/motorhome. Fully self-contained. Requirements for “hooking up” in a campground or running off a generator. No hotels, restaurants, and the social distancing etc., Have you own sheets, food, etc., Take your home w/ you.
– REPORT that since it is as a second home RV/MOTORHOME is TAX DEDUCTIBLE!!!!
– REPORT on RV 101. – Sher doesn’t rent RV. (rents them for life, lol) – She will finance them. Start @ $11,000. Up to $600,000. – All different sizes. – One class C can sleep 10 persons. – Luxury motor coaches (5 star hotel. Lol) – Some require special licenses to drive. (over 40 feet). – Guides available that tell where to camp/park in America.
– REPORT that Sher will arrange a 2-hour orientation class for you, plus a phone number for help, PLUS driving lessons for you w/ Russ!!!
– REPORT on the various security systems available for your safety.
– REPORT on “slide-outs” RVs w/ automatic awnings and can order w/ many customized features. Had an order an RV w/ a spa tub on the roof.
– SELLS used ones. Will take trade-ins. NEED TRADE-INS/NEED INVENTORY. Sizzling Summer Sales going on now. Will take on consignment.
– OPEN 7 days a week.