Financial Segment – August 22, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Financial Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
GOUGH FINANCIAL SERVICES w/ Janice Gough re: 125 E. Tahquitz Cyn., Way, #203, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT that she has been helping folks get their Payroll Protection Plan funding.
– She’s the founder/president of the D.H.S. Art Foundation and artists are a good example of folks who need the PPP funding. Self-employed, independent contractors etc. PEOPLE DON’T KNOW THEY ARE ELIGIBLE.
– REPORT that entities will offer a bonus or discount if you’ve been impacted by COVID-19.
– Janice will do the paperwork or talk you through it. Benefits go thru the end of the year.
– DISCUSSION of the charges if she get you the stimulus money. There may be an additional $400. stimulus due to the end of the year.
– Janice writes for the Desert Star Weekly and the Public Record.