Eisenhower Health Segment – August 22, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – Eisenhower Health Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
EISENHOWER HEALTH w/ Brett Klein and Dr. Reema Khurram re: Eisenhower Medical Center, 39000 Bob Hope Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270”.
– DISCUSSION of her personal and medical history. She’s a Board Certified Internist w/ the E365 Primary Care Clinic @ Plaza Del Sol.
– DISCUSSION of the immune system, what happens when something foreign enters the body, especially as a person agesgets older.
– REPORT on how we become more susceptible to viruses, bacteria and cancer cells, etc. as we get older.
– DISCUSSION of how chronic conditions affect the immune system.
– DISCUSSION of how diet and exercise can alter the immune system.
– DISCUSSION of whether or not we can boost our immune system no matter our age. Thoughts on how to rejuvenate it.
– REPORT on how vitamins and supplements may/may not impact the immune system. No respected trial or study that these two things might help. Diet, exercise and sleep are more important.
– IMPACT of a good night’s sleep for your immune system.