Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – August 8, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Jolene Nguyen re; Resident Pharmacist; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– REPORT that we are now starting our 21st week of “Sheltering in Place”.
– REPORT that the U.S./C.V. hospital capacity is maxed out.
– 9,000 cases now in Coachella Valley.
– Wear a mask, wash your hands, stay home.
– Summer is ending, school starting virtually.
– Joey Pal Questions – “Dogs sniffing out Covid-19”? Is there a Salmonella outbreak? Is there a vaccine for Salmonella? Will a vaccine for something else protect you from COVID? REPORT on “Pool testing”.