Community Segment – August 22, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – Legal Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
MR. COMMUNITY/DESERT AIDS PROJECT w/ Steven Henke 1695 N. Sunrise Way, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT ON REVIVALS;
1. Join the REV Club and get your weekly emails.
2. Remember there is also a repair shop for donations that need repairs.
3. Take all your things to Revivals and let them decide what to keep.
4. QUESTION FROM “JOEY PAL” Dick…ANSWER; REVIVALS doesn’t do consignment sales anymore.
5. TODAY 10% off Mode On-line.
6. DAP is 36 years old TODAY.
– DESERT AIDS PROJECT:
1. Call to get tested whether you are a member of DAP or not.
2. Wear your mask, wash your hands, social distance.
3. REMINDER to register and vote.
DISCUSSION of the proposed closing of Palm Cyn., (as in Street Fair) for the Restaurants to extend their curb-side dining.