Restaurant of the Week Segment – July 11, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Joe Enos re: “LuLu California Bistro”. 200 S. Palm Cyn., Dr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT that LuLu’s outdoor dining is going GREAT. All w/ proper protocols. Misters, umbrellas, lots of shade.
– REPORT that LuLu is open 7 days a week. Mr. Jerry Keller is committed to servicing the community.
– REPORT on “LuLu To Go”. Fine home dining is just a phone call away. THE ENTIRE MENU is available. See it online. Pick up or delivery thru Postmates.
– REPORT of the bar service and entire cocktail menu being available for take-out.
– DISCUSSION of the $19.99 menu for eating on the patio, or “to-go” menu. All can be ordered on-line.
– REPORT Sat., and Sun., open 11 AM to 9 PM. Monday thru Friday open 11 AM to 8 PM.
– REPORT that masks are required when coming in to pick up or coming in to dine on the patio. When the server comes back to your table for anything, put your mask back up.
– REPORT on the new “paperless” menus in the form of a Q-4 code on each table that you access w/ your smart phone.
– REPORT that Acqua California Bistro in R. M. is not yet open @ the River.