“Go Green” Segment – July 4, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 1 – “Go Green” Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT WATER AGENCY w/ Ashley Metgzer re: 1200 S. Gene Autry Tr., Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– REPORT that during this Pandemic, there will be NO rate increases or service shut offs.
– REPORT that customers will not be charged late fees during this point in time and that there is a $100. credit available @ www.dwa.org/h2o. Better to try and stay current and water help is supported by United Way of the Desert.
– DISCUSSION of special offers: 1.) got award notifications about grants for the grass removal program. 2.) Funding for smart controllers and nozzles etc. www.dwa.org/save. 3.) Coupons @ www.dwa.org/coupons.
– EDUCATION of how to water during the hot months of July and August. For grass, do 15 minutes a day, broken up into 3 sessions AND NOT during the heat of the day.
– REPORT water waste anonymously @ www.dwa.org/report.
(760) 323-4971 X184)